lørdag 15. august 2015

ARTastic August 2015 Creating a Background in Black and White

Happy Scrappy  Weekend :)
It is August 15th and a new DT reveal is out over at
ARTastic.
This month the focus is on creating a background using any kind of
media. This time I chose to focus on patterned papers and washitape,
creating a background under the photo with a divers mix of
funky pattern paper strips mixed with the washi tape, all in only
black and white.

This is my finished LO
The owl from the gorgeous inspiration picture below,
 made me think of this photo of my son


By Kirra Jamison with Over the Moon


I added a few close ups as well, even though there isn't many
 details to show....


If you normaly don't work with mixed media you can
still join in on our challenge at ARTastic
being creativ by using your fun patterned papers.
Just tell us what inspired you and shared it with us :)

Thank you for taking time stopping by my blog today :)
Wish you a Fun and Creative Weekend ;)

6 kommentarer:

  1. WOW, T-L
    Det er den kuleste LO`en jeg har sett på lenge :)
    Digg, digg, digg.
    klems

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow!! This is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Had to pop in and say how I absolutely ADORE your take on the challenge, Tone-Lil. It really stood out in the ARTastic lineup. I think it's brill, New fave!!!!

    SvarSlett
  4. Så häftig layout!! Kanon snygg!

    SvarSlett
  5. Thanks ladies you made my day :)

    SvarSlett
  6. what a striking layout. Love your strips of layerings , stunning
    Mary

    SvarSlett